So, full spinal use is an underlying key to full body use. And that's what we've been talking about here, a full and complete, breathing use of my body. Here are some links through which you can get to people and organizations that can be helpful to you in beginning this exploration.
- > Alon, Ruthy. Mindful Spontaneity: Re-learning Natural Movement. Berkeley: North Atlantic Books, 1996.
- > Feldenkrais, Moshe. Awareness Through Movement. New York: Harper & Row, 1972.
- > Zemach-Bersin, David, Kaethe Zemach-Bersin and Mark Reese. Relaxercise. San Francisco: HarperCollins, 1990.
- > The Grammar of Spontaneity, Volumes I and II, with Ruthy Alon.
- > Introduction to the Feldenkrais Method, Volumes I and II, Elizabeth Beringer and David Zemach-Bersin.
These books and CDs, as well as many others, are available through www.feldenkraisresources.com